Have you ever wondered how celebrities always have perfect smiles? Do you envy their pearly whites and wish you could have the same? From the Golden Age of Hollywood Shirley Temple and Judy Garland to today’s heartthrobs Beyonce and Zendaya, all have trusted the amazing technology of cosmetic dentistry to get their flawless red-carpet Hollywood smiles. Now, in the present world, dentistry is way more advanced affordable, and less invasive than ever.
Okay, now you are not alone in dreaming of having flawless teeth! While almost all wish to have a Hollywood smile, most people think that it is difficult to get one. They also think that they need to undergo tremendous pain, and the procedure would take a significant amount of time.
But what if we reveal the Hollywood secret to a smile makeover? What if we told you that there is a way to get the Hollywood stars’ smile with no grave concerns we just listed?
It’s called Invisalign, the top secret behind almost all celebrities’ flawless teeth in showbiz.
What on earth is Invisalign?
Everybody knows it! You don’t?
Well, Invisalign is a milestone of modern cosmetic dental technology that uses clear and removable aligners to steadily straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional wired braces, Invisalign is literally invisible; hence, anyone can wear a natural smile with confidence.
It is also more comfortable because the aligners are first tailored and then only fit into your mouth; once in place, they gently move your teeth into a particular position. And top of all, Invisalign gives you quicker outcomes because you can see results as early as six months.
How does Invisalign work?
So how does Invisalign work? It works secretly!
Invisalign is almost invisible, so the wearer smiles confidently without anyone noticing. Invisalign works by steadily shifting the teeth into a perfect position as it has a series of highly customized aligners that fit snugly over your teeth. You wear each aligner for nearly 15 days before switching to the next one in the sequence. Invisalign is comfortable, convenient, and effective for many types of malocclusion.
Your steps toward Hollywood smile
Getting Invisalign is easier compared to other dental procedures:
- Visit an Invisalign provider
- After careful examination, a 3D scan is taken to design the device
- Get a series of aligners to wear (20 hrs./day)
- Change them every week or two
- Each aligner moves your teeth gently to reach the final alignment
- Visit the provider every 6-8 weeks to get new aligners
Is it just the Hollywood smile I get?
Simply no! Invisalign comes with a Hollywood smile and a myriad of other benefits. Invisalign can treat a variety of dental issues mentioned below:
- crooked teeth,
- underbites, and
The cost of Invisalign Hollywood smile
If you’re interested in getting flawless teeth like Hollywood celebrities, you could be worried about the cost of Invisalign. The good news is that Invisalign is affordable and is often considered to be superior to traditional wired braces.
The exact cost of Invisalign for a Hollywood celebrity smile would depend on your individual case and the complexity of your teeth. Nevertheless, many dental insurance plans have started covering Invisalign partially or fully due to its immense demand in Hollywood and all over the world.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Other than wearing a Hollywood smile, what are the benefits of Invisalign, and why should you choose it over other options?
Here are some of the main advantages of Invisalign:
- Invisibility: it is invisible. Unlike braces, Invisalign is not noticeable and can make you feel self-confident.
- Comfort: braces are known to get you discomfort, irritation, and even injuries to your mouth. Invisalign is a smooth plastic that fits snugly over your teeth. You won’t have to deal with wires, brackets, or metal in your mouth.
- Convenience: braces limit your food choices. Invisalign, however, is removable, so there is no restriction on eating.
- Hygiene: Invisalign are removable; so, take them out to brush and floss your teeth as you do normally.
- Faster: braces take up to two years or more to get the best results. Invisalign can give you a beautiful Hollywood smile in as little as six months in most cases.
Invisalign is known to get you a stunning smile like Hollywood celebrities without compromising your lifestyle or comfort. This modern dental technology helps in treating several cases such as crooked teeth, gaps, bite problems, or any other dental ailment. Invisalign can fix it and nobody would even notice their presence.
Don’t wait any longer to get the Hollywood flawless smile of your dreams. Start your Invisalign journey today and discover the benefits of Invisalign for yourself.