We held our first ever Invisalign Open House last March 21 as a way to show patients what Invisalign can do for their smile with no financial obligation. If you are curious about what these clear, removable, braces can do to straighten your teeth, we invite you to join us in our next Invisalign Open house and enjoy the fun!
What took place at an Invisalign Open House
- It’s about a 1/2 hour appointment for each invited guest.
- We opened the clinic exclusively for Invisalign patients during the Invisalign Open House.
- The patient met our Certified Invisalign Provider, Dr. Nevin Farid wherein they discussed what the patient wanted to improve and the dentist told them whether or not they are a candidate for Invisalign
- iTero scanner was used to see the treatment simulation of the patient instantly.
- The staff took the necessary x-rays, photos, and impressions of the candidates teeth.
- All the patient questions were answered by our Patient’s Coordinator and the patient was told how much their Invisalign treatment will cost and about how many months they will be in treatment.
- Special cost was slashed to 50% off with additional freebies and giveaways.
- Patient participated and enjoyed the snacks offered and had picture-taking booth the rest of their day.
- The patients who enrolled to the one-day offer were told to come back to visit us in 2 weeks to review their Clincheck. The Clincheck will show exactly how many Invisalign aligners will be used and how long they will be wearing the aligners before they are done.
- After the patient has seen what Invisalign will do, they decided to start treatment with enthusiasm!
- Four of our lucky attendees were eligible to a draw and got the chance to win Philips Electric Toothbrush